Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'd like you to meet.....

.....Kyndal & Elijah, I've been taking Elijah's pictures from day one, thats his first picture on the bottom weighing in at a whooping 4lbs something......my how you've grown Elijah!!! What sweet faces....you would never know how hard it was to photograph that sweet little boy face today.....lol. I hope mom gets a good nights sleep tonight......lol. His big sister was a natural, always has been. I love taking her pictures..what a sweet heart.

Mom takes care of my hair and I take care of the pictures....if you ever need someone to do your hair shes the best!!!!










































































































































All boy!!!


















































No comments: