Friday, June 12, 2009

Steven & Kara's Wedding~5.29.09

Kara and Steven are the sweetest people you would ever want to meet!!! Their wedding was sooo sweet I don't think there was a dry eye in the place!! They will be going into the mission field soon I can't spell the place they are going to so I won't even try, it's hard enough to pronounce it...lol I wish you two all the best!! Be safe and May God Bless your work on the mission field!!







Kara's brothers.....poor guys are wore out....lol



This lovely young lady read scripture and poems while people were being seated...beautiful!!





Believe it or not this is a Cake......




















1 comment:

Trica said...

Hi Anita,
Kara gave me the web address to view her wedding pics, but it doesn't work. So I did a search and came up with your blog! My cake is on your blog - THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Can you give me the address to see Kara's pics?

Thanks,
Trica